Saturday, November 20, 2010

Just the two of us

1. What are your middle names? Gwen and Evans
2. How long have you been together? On December 8th it will be three years total, but we have been married for 5 1/2 months!


3. How long did you know each other before you started dating? About 4 1/2 years. 
4. Who asked who out? He asked me out.
5. How old are each of you? I am 21 and Tyler is 22
6. Did you go to the same school? We went to the same college, but different high schools.




7. Are you from the same home town? Nope, Tyler is from Stillwater, OK and I am from Owasso, OK... just about an hour apart.
8. Who is the smartest? Tyler. He is extremely smart. 
9. Who majored in what? I will graduate in May with my Bachelor of Christian Ministry: Psychology and Counseling and Tyler has a Bachelor's of Christian Ministry: Student Ministry and another BCM: Church Planting.



10. Who is the most sensitive? There is no question that that is me!
11. Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Umm probably Cancun. But I throw in a picture from NYC too since that's kinda far!




12. Who has the worst temper? Definitely me. I don't think Tyler knows how to get upset about anything. Okay thats not true, but it's a very rare occasion that he is actually upset.
13. How many children do you want? 2-3. But who knows. That could all change once I actually experience the whole having a child thing. 
14. Who does the cooking? I do most of it, but Tyler is a really good cook. I just really like to do it. But he helps when I ask, and he always does the grilling.
15. Who is more social? Definitely Tyler. I am very much an introvert. Sitting at home with Tyler is perfectly fine with me, but he definitely needs more social interaction than I do.



16. Who is the neat freak? Definitely me. Tyler's not super messy but the mess doesn't bother him.
17. Who is the most stubborn? We are both stubborn. But I might be a little more so.
18. Who wakes up earlier? Right now we both wake up at the same time. But that will change next semester.
19. Where was your first date? Olive Garden and then this Christmas Light extravaganza thing in Carthage, MO. 



20. Who has the bigger family? Mine is bigger. (I have three siblings, Tyler has one)
21. Do you get flowers often? Well it depends on the definition of "often"





22. How do you spend the holidays? This year and last year we split them between both families. Living only an hour apart makes it easy for splitting. But who knows how we will do it in the future!
23. Who is more jealous? Neither of us
24. How long did it take to get serious? Umm well it depends, me or him? Me=I was probably serious prior to us dating... and Him=awhile =)
25. Who eats more? We both eat a lot but he probably eats more.
26. What do you do for a living? Right now I am a student and Tyler is the Interim High School Minister at College Heights Christian Church.
27. Who does the laundry? I do most of the time.




28. Who's better with the computer? Definitely Tyler! Without him I would be lost. 
29. Who drives when you are together? We split pretty evenly. It depends on whose car we take, who has more gas... Tyler doesn't love driving, and I do so we both drive a lot.




30. What is your song? Until You by Dave Barnes. We both used lyrics from this song in our gifts to each other one year for Valentine's Day... so it was pretty obvious that this was our song.







1 comment:

julie said...

aww, this post was really fun! we miss you guys!