Monday, June 27, 2011

It continues...

Everytime Tyler and I get semi-negative news regarding a full-time job, temporary job, or even housing, I keep thinking that will be the last thing. That the next news we get has got to be good news. Well, I've been wrong most of these times. Don't get me wrong, several really great things have happened in the past 2 months, God has obviously been providing in ways we never thought he would. We are so grateful for his provision and care in our lives.

But now life gets interesting. In the next month or so we have to make some decisions. They could be easy, no-brainers, but they could be quite complicated. All I am saying is that Tyler and I are in need of great prayer as we have to decide what is best for us in all areas of life. Life is very good and God is so good to us, but life is also extremely awkward right now. Transitions are quite the tricky little situations to get through.

As I look forward to the next month, I can honestly say I have no idea where we will be living, working, and worshipping God. No idea at all. I've thrown all stability out the window for the next month. And now I just ask that anyone who reads these words is praying diligently that God will continue to provide and surprise us as he has been for the past year. I ask that you pray that when we do have to make decisions, we will have great guidance and make good choices. Thank you so much.

1 comment:

Lydia said...

Praying for you both!! And as much as I want to you to just move here for a bit and hang out with us and watch Brynlee and all the other goodness that would come out of it- I promise not to pray for those things! Love you both! It was so good to hang with you guys for a bit this weekend... hopefully you will be able to make it out to the lake for a time!