Saturday, February 28, 2009

Jason Mraz, Slumdog Millionaire, HOME!


Some great things:

-After four lonnnggg years of waiting Jason Mraz is finally returning to Tulsa!
-I bought Jason Mraz tickets this morning!
-Slumdog Millionaire FINALLY came back to Joplin after being here for a random weekend earlier this month.
-I saw it. And I loved it.
-I have raised around $2,000 for my trip to Cambodia!
-I think that God is going to let me be a part of something big.
-I had a meaningful conversation with a friend I haven't connected much with since last year... that was awesome.
-I have a really great boyfriend. I mean, REALLY great.
-I get to go home in two weeks and stay home for about 5 or 6 days!!!!
-I will be with my closest friends, college and high school. It's going to be amazing.
-I actually have motivation to do homework today! So I am going to do that.

There's an update!

No comments: