Saturday, February 27, 2010

Oh wedding stuff.

First, we booked our honeymoon yesterday! Hooray! It only took us two hours at the travel agent due to original price changes. All in all, we still get to do what we want to do(Cancun/all-inclusive!) but for a better price than we planned. So that is good. It's so awesome to have that booked. Now maybe I will count down the days to MEXICCOOO! Woo hoo. I am sooo excited to be able to get away completely for a few days. Whoever had the idea of a honeymoon was very smart, and I haven't even enjoyed one yet =)

Second, Wal-mart really has some issues. I went back to look at our registry there because we have our first group of people finding out where we are registered- just want to make sure everything is still good. But don't worry, it's not still good. Most items on the registry are only available online now. So not only can I not go to the store and add things to my registry in the store, I have do it online, but I also have to go to each item and make sure it's available in stores. But don't worry, most items aren't available online and in stores. So word to the wise: if you are buying me a wedding gift, go to Target.

Third, pre-marital counseling is fun! A whole hour each week to talk about us=wonderful! Tyler and I had to take this thing called "Prepare-Enrich". It's a self-inventory just to kind of gage where we are both at as individuals but also as a couple. It made me nervous. We had to take it separately and our counselor got to the see the results first. I don't really doubt where Tyler and I are at because I know we have a really awesome relationship, but seeing the results was really nice. I am really thankful for all of the really hard things we have gone through, but also just for the fact that we have known each other for almost seven years. How well we know each other really helps where we are as a couple. I must say, after each session of pre-marital counseling I am more and more excited about where we are, but also where we are going.

It will be here soooo soon and I am sooo glad!

No comments: