Saturday, June 5, 2010

1 Week

My wedding is only one week away, and that is so weird!

This week I got much accomplished. Well, that includes a visit to Joplin in order to relax and set up our apartment... relaxation is success.

I had my bridal portraits this week. That was SO weird. It was so nice to finally see how everything fell together (everything: my dress, hair, makeup, jewelry...). It was all perfect! I had no idea what I would look like, but it ended up being perfect. It definitely made it all more real to me. I looked in the mirror and realized "Oh yeah, you are actually getting married." I got a little nauseated. Not in a bad way, but an exciting way. I am a little nervous... but mostly excited and ready.

There's so much to think about. The part that stresses me out the most is that I have to finish wedding stuff, but also manage to pack and get ready for the honeymoon too... That's nerve-wracking to me. It's hard to get ready for the wedding but also get ready to leave the country on the next day. Well, I assume it will all get done.

I guess that's it from this front. I look forward to the day that my blog will not revolve around the wedding. Really, I am looking forward to the day that my life doesn't revolve around the wedding!

One more week!

No comments: