Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Can I Brag?

Okay. I am going to brag for a second.

I made Dean's List. I have never done that before. I have been pretty close. It's never something I have like set out in my mind to do... but I did it. Let's think about this. This semester was my first full semester of being engaged. So apparently when you mix lots of wedding plans, about a billion wedding showers/events, school, and ministry it equals awesome grades. It even raised my cumulative GPA a point! woo hoo 3.5! But I am proud of my semester 3.8. Really proud!

One more thing. I have this thing lurking in the back of mind. I have a feeling that I need to pack for Cambodia. It's super strange. But I honestly feel like I am leaving for Cambodia in a week... It's a strange feeling. In a way it's a let down, but I think the alternative to going to Cambodia is pretty awesome!

Only 10 days !! Woot!

No comments: