Friday, June 18, 2010

Just married =)

Okay, huge sigh of relief. I am glad everything is over and done with- my stress level has reached an all time low... But let me just say. Our wedding turned out only a thousand times more beautiful and more perfect than I ever could have pictured it. I have so many people to thank and will do so soon, but I couldn't have even pictured it better. I didn't even picture it being that good!

I seriously loved every minute of that day. I am so glad that we did the big wedding and had all of our friends and family surrounding us. I just feel like it's a huge testimony to the love and support so many people have for Tyler and I. It was perfect, we are so very blessed.

Cancun was wonderful! It was so awesome have no where to be, just relaxing... and being together. Honeymoons are a great idea. I am so glad we went big for it and didn't settle for just relaxing in Joplin. I think we deserved that vacation. We both work so super hard over the past year to get to where we are. I think it was the perfect reward.

We are home now... working on setting things up which is a BLAST to me! I love organizing and setting up... ah it's bliss =) And to be doing it with Tyler (which I love to say is my HUSBAND!) is such a joy. He is reading his ESPN magazines that came while we are gone (pure bliss for him I think!) and I am unpacking presents and such... such a great day =).

While we were on our honeymoon one of our flight attendants asked if we would have done the whole big wedding and everything all over again (rather than elope)... surprisingly I said yes! I think I asked Tyler to elope just about every week of wedding planning that I experienced. But it was so worth it. I loved every minute of it.

Thanks to anyone and everyone who came, supports us, and has prayed for us. I love you all!

1 comment:

julie said...

Yay! I'm glad your back and that the honeymoon was relaxing. I'm really glad you guys took one too! Congrats of being married, Abigail Lane! :)