Saturday, March 20, 2010

This is confusing.

I am home for spring break, and very confused.

I don't have to be anywhere.
I don't have assignments to do.
I really don't have a lot of wedding to do.
I don't have to work.

So what am I supposed to do?

I haven't felt this free in quite some time...
So these are my plans for the next week (granted I do have some things to do next week):

1. Not worry.
2. Not stress.
3. Not even think about anything.

This post is scatter-brained. This is because I am scatter-brained when I don't have a strict schedule and list haunting me. I rely on organization to keep me sane. So this is weird.


In the past week, I have been able to sigh several sighs of relief:
1. we received a cupcake stand that is PERFECT! so now we can send the yucky one back.
2. we bought lots of vases!
3. we bought lots of flowers!
4. I have my first fitting on monday!!

My biggest stressors right now are not wedding, school, or work. No, that would be expected. My biggest stressors snuck up on me. My biggest stressors are surprising. That is way harder for me to handle than if something that I expected started stressing me out. But I am lucky. I have a wonderful family who loves and cares for me, especially when others do not show me love and acceptance... and I have an incredible fiance who is already proving to me that he will make the best husband and best friend for me. One of the first words I would use to describe Tyler is supportive. I think this is because I need a lot of support. I spent quite a bit of time in my life lacking confidence, but Tyler helps me see me for how much I am really worth and supports me through everything. I am surrounded by great people. So even though my stressors are hard to handle right now, I have to thank God for giving me the people I need to help me.

PS. Do you think that maybe because I am lacking lists, I had to make up for it by making lists in this post? I think there is a good chance. Do I have OCPD? There might be a good chance...

No comments: