Sunday, April 18, 2010

Oh, life.

Life is insannnee. All I can think about is being on the beach in 55 days. Seriously. I can't even explain how busy life is right now. For the past three to five hours I have literally been on the verge of falling asleep.

I consider making a list of all of the things that stand between me and June 13th... just for the sake of seeing it all out in front of me. But I think for the sake of my sanity... I will refrain. All I can do is take it one step at a time.

So, if you are in the prayer business and think of me, the following things would be worth praying about:

School. Homework is like the last thing I want to do, yet the thing I need to do.
Ministry-which has the following sub-categories
-Dgroup, as we are finishing up this year!
-Homegroup
-Planning girls retreat (which is in a week! Luckily it's going to be veryyyy relaxed this year!)
Wedding planning-there isn't a ton left to do, but it's not all done so it's still always on my mind.
And well Tyler and I. Being engaged is fun. I like doing all of this with him. But there is just a certain point that I reached and I am 100% ready to begin and end my days with him. I am ready to have spare time to share together in a place that we both live. I am ready to stop saying goodbye to him at night, or after class and wonder if I get to see him again that day. I am just ready to start living life together no matter what that means. Luckily I think we handle it well, we aren't terrible stressed. But we are just ready.


No comments: