Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Good news!

This post will be dedicated to all of the wonderful things happening in my life right now:

-In the next couple of hours I will be done with assignments for this semester
-I only have one final in class
-12(ish) days until I move home
-Today I got to start packing
-Soon I will start moving things to Tyler's
-32 days until Tyler and I are married (1 month from tomorrow!!)
-We have our final shower on Thursday
-Tomorrow I get to meet the family I might nanny for this summer (which is a hooray for a good chance on having a job!)
-Tyler is the most wonderful person ever

Okay, I think that just about covers it. Life is good!

1 comment:

My Dear Gs... said...

The title of this song made me sing "Good News" on by our beloved Avalon, from their amazing Christmas album. yay for good things in your life!