Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Remember yesterday when everything was all great and dandy? I was having an awesome day, getting stuff done, life was good.

This is what my life feels like today:

I think there are people in my life that have giant straws and are officially sucking all of the joy and fun out of this wedding process for me.

Another that that I am having is that I think gift cards curse my shopping. I have several, but found nothing today. I was really hoping this little shopping adventure (involving gift cards) would kinda pick up my day since it was kinda ruined around 9 am. But noooo.

Ugh.

3 comments:

--Melissa said...

LAME! I'm sorry. Hope it all picks up soon.

My Dear Gs... said...

Here is what I think-- just remind yourself that at the end of the day (THE day- 6/12), you and Tyler will be married and that's what you'll remember about the day. You absolutely won't remember the drama. You'll remember how he looked so happy when he saw you and and how much fun you had and how happy you were to go on your honeymoon. You can do it-- you can get through it!! Only a few weeks left!

Lydia said...

I think you should bring those giftcards to Owasso and maybe I can help you spend them (since I don't have any money to spend myself)!!