Thursday, May 27, 2010

Goodbye high school and junior high clothes!

Umm wow. I just went through all of the clothes in my room. I think that the goal of high schools are to sell you so many t-shirt (athletic t-shirts, homecoming t-shirts, class t-shirts, etc.) that when you are 21, about to get married, and fixing to move out of your parents house, they provide a huge obstacle that is cleaning out your closet. Yikes. It's a mess. But some person who shops at goodwill is about to indulge themselves in about 20 class of 2007, Owasso Volleyball, and Owasso Choir shirts (20 each. not total). Oh well.

I love being home, and I love having time to complete wedding tasks. We got so much done today. I look forward to the day when completing wedding tasks is not the highlight of my day. I can't wait until the highlight of my day is waking up next to Tyler... Oh dear =)



I miss my ring. I miss wearing it and people knowing that I am engaged! It's super sad. But I must say, it's even more gorgeous with it's wedding band attached to it.

Okay. I really just wanted to blog about the surplus of clothes practically flowing out of my room. It's a humorous sight. Sometimes I wonder what I was thinking when I purchased clothes as a teenager. Oh well, it was fun to look through my clothes and remember what I bought them for, what I wore them to, the good and bad things that happened while wearing them. It's weird how I remember those things. It was a good time, but I am glad to say goodbye!

No comments: