Friday, May 7, 2010

Almost done...

Life is winding down, and that excites me! The sad part is, there are only four days left of class but I still have sooo much to do.

I am officially done with all the normal type wedding showers. All that's left is my personal shower and then a couples/man shower. Both of which will be very relaxed and fun! All of my other showers have been awesome. Tyler and I have been so blessed and will be starting off with so much! And to think that there is still the actual wedding!

I must admit, June 13th needs to come quick! My need for vacation grows by the second. People keep asking if I am excited about the wedding. I say, of course, but I can't really think about that right now. I don't think most people get how stressful and consuming it is to be in school and plan a wedding. Of course people who have done it get it!

I am really thankful for my mother and Tyler. They are always looking out for me. They are always telling me to not even think about things that are stressing me out and that they will take care of it, and take care of me. I am sooo glad. But if I could change anything it would be that I would be able to do all of this at home. I have really been needing the support that my mother provides, but it's so hard to do things from far away. It's not that no one here cares about me, but Tyler is definitely the only one who is really seeking out ways to take stress off of me. It's been an incredibly tiring and stretching semester... not just because of wedding things. But I have been going through a lot, especially spiritually. So basically if I did not have my mother and Tyler to look me in the eyes and say relax I would probably lock myself away. I am so ready to be home for a few weeks.

The end is in site!

No comments: